Touch Dynamic Warranty Upgrade
Service Program Basics
- Reseller has to purchase the Warranty Upgrade from Touch Dynamic.
- Touch Dynamic forwards to TekservePOS:
- Completed registration form
- Purchase order
- Original invoice to Reseller
- Reseller can also complete registration form and forward to Touch Dynamic.
- Touch Dynamic sends the service agreement to the Reseller
- TekservePOS will set up the reseller and the installed site on it’s web portal and sends reseller web training kit
- All End-User phone calls in regards to service, replacement of Touch Dynamic hardware have to be handled by the Reseller
- Reseller uses TekservePOS’s web portal to request hardware replacement and on-site service. Go to www.tekservepos.com
- Reseller is responsible for the no trouble found or non-warranty service events, and will be billed as stated by the service agreement.
For more detail information, please review the document :
Touch Dynamic Warranty Upgrade Service Process for Touch Dynamic Sales Reps and Resellers 2007-07-27