This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.touchdynamic.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, respond to a product inquiry, Ship an order etc.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Notice to consumers at or before data collection
- Disclosure of financial incentives (if any) offered in exchange for retention or sale of personal data.
- Records of request and how they were responded to will be kept for 24 months
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
While Touch Dynamic does not have a presence in any European Union (EU) country, we do collect information from EU citizens on a limited basis. In keeping with GDPR compliance Touch Dynamic:
- Employs Paul Galdames as their Data Protection Officer
- Will notify all affected parties of a any breach of information within 72 hours of said breach via writing. A breach may include both a cyberattack and human error.
- All affected parties will be notified of the following; approximate date and time of the brief, the categories of information and number of individuals affected, and a description of potential consequences of this breach. A corrective action plan will be documented and sent to all those effected via QFRM-0002 Technical Corrective Action Report