Irvington, NJ –January 16, 2017– Touch Dynamic, a leading manufacturer of all-in-one touch systems, industrial PCs, and mobile POS devices, displayed new technology at booth #4342 at NRF Retail’s BIG Show 2017 including:
- Quest II Tablet: The Quest II Tablet is ruggedized for retail applications with an IP54 rating, but with the sleek look and feel of a consumer tablet.
- Acrobat J1900: The Acrobat J1900 offers superior speed and reliability all while looking modern and chic in sharp white.
- Podium Kiosk: The Podium Kiosk is an affordable kiosk option for retailers with a high-end aesthetic. Customizable and compatible with any Touch Dynamic All-In-One mounted on the Touch Dynamic printer base, it’s perfect for any retail application.
What else is new at Touch Dynamic?
- Acrobat with Android All-In-One now available with SOTI Mobility Management
- Breeze Performance All-In-One now available with Intel Haswell CPU
- Breeze All-In-One now available with Intel Skylake CPU and Solid State Drive
“NRF is always a great event for us,” said Craig Paritz, President of Touch Dynamic. “Our innovative and rugged POS technology hardware is extremely valuable in the retail space and we love sharing it with our retail industry audience.”
About Touch Dynamic
Founded in August of 2001, Touch Dynamic is a certified manufacturer of all-in-one touch terminals, small form factor PCs, mobile POS tablets and touchscreen monitors for a variety of industries. We understand the demands on our channel partners and provide unique products and additional value-added services to help them meet the specific needs of their customers. To learn more, visit www.touchdynamic.com.
(732) 382-5777 x 136
SkyRocket Group, Inc.
(814) 833-5026 x 106